Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

On Demand: GoT seasons missing?

JayseahowJayseahow Posts: 2
I was watching Game of Thrones two days ago, went to On Demand today to continue watching. Now seasons 1 thru almost all of season 6 gone? Anyone know solution to fix or reason episodes were removed?

Comments

• Thompson704Thompson704 Posts: 1
    Jan 02, 2018
    Having the same issue missing almost all of seasons 4, 5, & 6
  • Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,167 Lead Mod
    Jan 02, 2018

@Thompson704 @Jayseahow

We are aware of missing content on GOT and are looking into this.

Our apologies for the issue!

Regards,
    Julia R.
    Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
    Lead Moderator-Community Forums

• AmerivikeAmerivike Posts: 1
    Jan 06, 2018
    Julia- do you think this issue will be resolved soon? We are missing many episodes in each season.
  • JayseahowJayseahow Posts: 2
    Jan 06, 2018
    @Julia_R still missing several episodes. Though some seasons are now showing up. Not all of the episodes from each season are showing
    Jan 07, 2018

@Amerivike @Jayseahow @Thompson704

Good morning. My apologies, there is no update on the issue and currently

no ETR for this to be resolved. I am sorry I am not able to provide you with any

additional information on this. 

In checking HBOgo.com and the HBO app all of the seasons and episodes are

available there. 

Watch original series and hot movies with the HBO GO app -- HBO

HBO GO®

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Chromecast | ROKU® | Samsung Smart TV | Xbox 360® | Xbox One™ | PlayStation 3 | Fire TVFire TV Stick | PlayStation 4

Regards,
    Julia R.

• bfloyd0547bfloyd0547 Posts: 1
    Jan 09, 2018

While I do understand that sometimes there are issues with any service, I added the movie channels to my package (HBO, Showtime, etc) for $20 just to be able to watch Game of Thrones, the entire series. So if it is working just fine on HBOgo, HBO NOW, etc, then I should be able to have access to one of those apps (free of charge) until it comes back on Spectrum/TWC. 

• Wgurney1Wgurney1 Posts: 1
    Jan 09, 2018
    I also was watching GoT on demand. Started watching season 2, and after watching ep1....I cannot watch further. sad! Please advise when FIXED. TY
  • AcclevelandAccleveland Posts: 2
    Jan 13, 2018

Called customer service twice.   They give a scripted answer of THEY'RE AWARE   ..THEY'RE WORKING ON IT.  The only reason I have HBO is for the On-demand service.  I spend over 200.00 a month on with Spectrum and this is what service I get.     Extremely disappointed 

Jan 14, 2018

@bfloyd0547 With your subscription to the movie channels you have access to their 

applications and websites as well. 

Watch original series and hot movies with the HBO GO app -- HBO

HBO GO®

HBO Go is the one you will use not HBO Now (this is a subscription service for those who do not subscribe through an alternate service provider)

You can check out the other partner apps here: Partner Apps

If you see a channel you have a subscription to listed, you will have access. 

Regards,
    Julia R.

• BonesBones Posts: 1
    Jan 16, 2018
    Season 1 only 2 episodes 1 and 3.
  • CparecruiterCparecruiter Posts: 1
    Jan 25, 2018

I cant believe that a billion $ company cant fix this problem. I have been calling about this for over a month. I cant access it on on demand via the cable box or on demand via the internet. I think that Spectrum should give us a monthly discount until this is resolved.

• ChhensleyChhensley Posts: 1
    Feb 08, 2018

I am having the same issue.  Has anyone had any luck resolving this with Spectrum?  It really stinks to watch a season only to realize that the last episode of Season 2 isn't even there!  And now looking ahead I see several episodes missing in upcoming seasons.  

This discussion has been closed.