Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Error Message

FssFss Posts: 1
I already tried all of the ways i found to fix this error message. I want to see cine latino ch. 971 but i always get this error: "cine latino is currently unavailable please try again later" followed by the yellow triangle to press and try again. It wont work, i already reseted the box and check the cables and tv to make sure everything was correct. The guy that came to install the service took more than four hours idk if they have a time limit, but he should of made sure everything and every channel were working properly before leaving.

Best Answer

• SatchSatch Posts: 3,639 helper
    Mar 21, 2018 Accepted Answer

@Fsswrote:
    I already tried all of the ways i found to fix this error message. I want to see cine latino ch. 971 but i always get this error: "cine latino is currently unavailable please try again later" followed by the yellow triangle to press and try again. It wont work, i already reseted the box and check the cables and tv to make sure everything was correct. The guy that came to install the service took more than four hours idk if they have a time limit, but he should of made sure everything and every channel were working properly before leaving.

Hello,

The first thing to do before scheduling a service call would be to find out if that channel is currently in your package.  You should go to Spectrum's line-up page and select your line-up plan.  (Spectrum or Legacy TWC.)  Find out where that channel is placed.  It sounds like it's on an optional Spanish/Latino package, in which case you would need to subscribe to that package to receive that channel.

If you know your supposed to receive that channel, and the issue has not cleared up after 24 hours, or comes back, you will need to schedule a service call for a signal and drop line test.  You should avoid resetting your equipment for six hours prior to your appointment so that the tech can read the error codes.  Resetting equipment puts the error codes back to zero.  Good luck with this!

Satch

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,094 ADMIN
    Mar 20, 2018

@Fss

We apologize for any serivce issues.  We encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,189 Lead Mod
    Mar 21, 2018

Good morning! 

No additional posts in the thread. Has the situation been resolved? 

If so, we are glad to hear it. If it has not been solved please let us know,

we can remove the solution marking. 

Regards,
    Julia R.
    Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
    Lead Moderator-Community Forums

This discussion has been closed.