New members - things to do before your first post
Welcome to the Forums!
If you are a new member, thanks for joining. If you are not a member yet, you will need to register before you can post a new question or comment on a thread. Feel free to take a look around. Anyone can view pages, you don't have to register to view threads.
Here are a few things to consider before posting:
- Use the search bar to see if someone else has had the same question, and if there is an answer that fits your particular question
- Please review the Username Guidelines
- The Forums are intended to peer to peer assistance for technical issues. We have customer volunteers who are experts in areas like data communications and enjoy helping other customers. Please review the information posted in DATA TO POST TO GET HELP FROM THE COMMUNITY to make sure you are posting the information needed to give you the help you are looking for to resolve your issue.
- Please keep it friendly. We want to create a community that is helpful and friendly. This includes being polite and respectful, even if you disagree. Take a minute to review the COMMUNITY GUIDELINES and let us know if there are questions. Posts that we consider to be offensive or do not contribute to the conversation will be edited or removed.
- We do monitor the Forums, and we provide assistance whenever possible. Keep in mind that it may be a day or two before you get a response. Complaints about things like the amount you pay for services cannot be addressed in the Forums. These type of posts will be removed. For those questions or for immediate assistance, we ask that you contact support directly.
We can be reached at: