Persistent issues over the past week; SYNC errors and missing BP
Modem is a Motorola MG7550. Residing in Leavenworth, KS. Had a Tech come out yesterday and said everything looked fine on their end. Replaced the coax yesterday (the one going from the wall to the router) and things seemed fine at first, but still going in and out. The coax goes directly from the wall to the modem and that's it; no splitters or anything pretty. Coax we used was a brand new one in a baggy we had when we got the service a year ago. Paying for the bundled plan with TV and phone but we don't use phone. If I missed anything, please tell me.