Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Feature Request for My Spectrum App

Chris4Chris4 Posts: 1
in My Spectrum App Dec 03, 2019

Spectrum--

I am writing to request that you bring back a feature that used to exist in the My TWC App.

The old app had a lovely, useful feature.  My TWC App could instantly push a notification to the iPhone when someone called the home, providing caller ID and other useful information without picking up the phone.

This should not be difficult to implement.  Remember how the original My Spectrum App took away the ability to check voicemail.  People were upset about the new app's single focus on getting customers to pay bills and sign up for autopay.  Eventually, after many requests, Spectrum did the right thing and added voicemail review back to the app.

Now, please consider doing the same for CallerID push notifications.  The architecture is already in place.  Someone just needs to lift a few lines of code from the old My TWC App.

Thanks for considering this request.

Comments

• reds91185reds91185 Posts: 2,452
    Dec 03, 2019

Have you sent this suggestion using the Send Feedback link from within the My Spectrum app?

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,177 Lead Mod
    Dec 03, 2019

@reds91185  is correct, that is your best method to submit feedback.

The forums are intended for peer to peer support for technician issues or assistance with set up or use of certain products or features.

Please do submit your feedback via the App, this goes to our app developers to review. 

Julia 

This discussion has been closed.