Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Could DVR for Spectrum TV app on Xbox One not supported.

Does anybody else have issues trying to access Cloud DVR recorded episodes on the Xbox One Spectrum TV app?

I can access my recordings on the Roku App and Samsung's but neither on my Xbox One nor my Android  phone. 

It seems that the Spectrum developers haven't enable that option for those platforms.  Hopefully this thread gets noticed because I really like the TV app for Roku and I wish it would be like that for all platforms out there.

Comments

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,287 Lead Mod
    Jan 07, 2020

Good morning. At this time Cloud DVR is not supported on the Xbox One. You should though be able to access that via Android Phone. 

Please be sure to update your OS and make sure you have the most current release of 

the Spectrum TV app.

What make/model of phone do you have? What OS are you currently using? 

Are you getting an error message or are you seeing something else happen? 

Julia 

• estebanrrubioestebanrrubio Posts: 2
    Jan 16, 2020
    I followed your direction and updated my OS and the Spectrum App on my android device and now it works, thank you for that.
    As for the Xbox Spectrum App not supporting DVR, what a disappointment, why is that?, does Spectrum think that only some clients matter? And it would be such an easy fix too. One of the biggest reason that I choose Spectrum was because of that, didn't want to go buy another Roku device.
    I hope Spectrum one day takes care of all their clients ...
  • InaivyloveInaivylove Posts: 1
    Jan 21, 2020
    Im not happy about this. I just signed up and told them i had an Xbox connected to my main tv. That is where i would need dvr. They never stated i wouldnt have dvr through xbox. Yes i can do it on my phone...but who really wants to watch there fav shows on a phone vs a 40 inch tv!
This discussion has been closed.