Billing area does not offer a way to pay by checking?

Hi, I have been paying my Spectrum, previous TWC bill, online for 20 years. Today, I went online to pay under billing and there wasn't a way to pay by checking account,  which is how I always do it. I ended up paying itvia customer support, then was told that noone could fix the problem. Well,  somebody needs to fix it. Get the website areas working properly. Somebody has interfered with our accounts in some manner that needs to be rectified.  Someone has to be apprised of this situation and the websire usage needs to be repaired, Thanks fo rlistenin g and assisting!

Comments

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,435 ADMIN
    Jan 29, 2020

Were you trying to pay your bill by going to spectrum.net and logging into your account? 

• RAIST5150RAIST5150 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭
    Jan 30, 2020
    Log in through your spectrum.net credentials and go to manually schedule a payment. After picking a date and going to select payment method, the system gives you a notice that it has been updated and your previous payment methods have been removed... have to add them back.

There will be up/down buttons on the field for payment type... click it to see the list and choose checking account to enter your information.
This discussion has been closed.