Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

AMC on demand Better Call Saul

ME3ME3 Posts: 2
My on Demand for this show has episodes 1 and 2 which already aired locked and is forcing me to sign up for AMC Premiere at 4.99 per month. AMC premiere is supposed to provide commercial free and additional content access. Interestingly I can watch the past episodes on Spectrum App, AMC app and AMC.com but not my TV. Spectrum customer service was no help and basically told me that this was a pay for service now which it is t unless you want commercial free. Frustrated by talking to customer service folks who do nothing but repeat back to you exactly what you see and say it is what it is. Love to know if others see same on their dvr box.

Best Answer

• reds91185reds91185 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭
    Mar 04, 2020 Accepted Answer

@Satch is correct. This is not in Spectrum's hands but is all the doing of AMC. They are trying  to create their own "CBS All Access."

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 3,699 helper
    Mar 04, 2020

@ME3 wrote:
    My on Demand for this show has episodes 1 and 2 which already aired locked and is forcing me to sign up for AMC Premiere at 4.99 per month. AMC premiere is supposed to provide commercial free and additional content access. Interestingly I can watch the past episodes on Spectrum App, AMC app and AMC.com but not my TV. Spectrum customer service was no help and basically told me that this was a pay for service now which it is t unless you want commercial free. Frustrated by talking to customer service folks who do nothing but repeat back to you exactly what you see and say it is what it is. Love to know if others see same on their dvr box.

Yes,

The change was implemented by AMC. They are moving all the good programs to a new On Demand Premium Service called AMC-Premium for $4.99 a month.  The best thing that I would do would be to BOMBARD AMC's Social Media pages, such as Facebook and Twitter with your upset over this change.  "Better Call Saul" is NOT a commercial free program and let them know that you want past episodes moved to REGULAR AMC-On Demand, not the new AMC-Premium services.

Go to the bottom of this page. The social media links for AMC are all there: https://www.amc.com/  Let them know that "Better Call Saul" needs to go back to regular AMC On Demand.  If enough people complain, (In a professional way.) they might reconsider.  Spectrum can only show what the host network chooses to provide or how the host network chooses to distribute its content.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.