Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

All User Log in Issue Resolved !

James_MJames_M Posts: 2,083 ADMIN

Hello everyone! 

As many of you are aware, there was a known issue beginning 4/15/20 impacting all users ability to log in to the Community Forums.  The issue has been resolved and I've added some information in the next post so I can mark it a solution.   

I'll leave this post open, so you can post any related questions or comments. 

James  

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,083 ADMIN
    Apr 28, 2020 Accepted Answer

As many of you are aware, there was a known issue beginning 4/15/20 impacting all users ability to log into the Community Forums.  The issue has been resolved.   

The issue caused an authentication error on the Community Forums, where users were either looped back to their account summary page, or prompted to enter their password again. 

The issue has been resolved and you should be able to log in using your current credentials with no additional actions.   

If you are still unable to log in, please update your password.   You may also need to update your security Q&A.   This can be completed in your account summary page, and navigating to settings  >>  sign in & security info  >>  select "manage, then update the information and select "save".

If you need assistance, we can also be reached on Facebook or Twitter.  Please mention that you need assistance with the Community Forums.   

Thanks for your patience, we will do our best to answer any questions.