Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Caller ID on TV Now Being Rolled Out to Spectrum Guide Boxes

SatchSatch Posts: 3,627 helper
in Digital Phone Jun 24, 2020

Guys,

Just got a report that Caller ID on TV (Offered for all Spectrum Subs with CATV/Spectrum Voice (Landline) services) is being rolled out to  the New Spectrum Guide boxes in former TWC markets,

Satch

Comments

• MidwestSteveMidwestSteve Posts: 9
    Jun 25, 2020

That's good news! Do you have an ETA or know if this would include the Spectrum 200 box?

• SatchSatch Posts: 3,627 helper
    Jun 25, 2020

@MidwestSteve wrote:

That's good news! Do you have an ETA or know if this would include the Spectrum 200 box?

Yes,

When your area releases the update, all World Boxes will get Caller ID on TV as long as the customer subscribes to both Spectrum CATV and Spectrum Landline phone services. Caller ID on TV will take up to 24 hours to show on a new or swapped box if it is out in your area.

I don't have a timeline for when Caller ID on TV will hit world boxes in legacy TWC markets concerning states or cities.  Hopefully it will be within the next several months.  Could even be weeks.  I don't know how involved the software update process is to get that feature out to all World Box areas.

• Jim2413Jim2413 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited Jul 31 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Will there be a dedicated channel where you can see the history of your calls received.?, as I already am notified when someone is calling me as it flashes on TV screen.

• SatchSatch Posts: 3,627 helper
    Jul 31, 2020

Will there be a dedicated channel where you can see the history of your calls received.?, as I already am notified when someone is calling me as it flashes on TV screen.

Hello,

It may depend on the cable guide software version loaded and box type. Users will most likely be able to review calls just by going to the Caller ID on TV prompt in the Settings menu.

Satch