Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Porting number from Verizon to spectrum...

C_Reynolds2016C_Reynolds2016 Posts: 1
in Spectrum Mobile Aug 06, 2020

We are in the process of porting over both of our numbers to spectrum...at 1st they said it’ll take 40 mins to port over- then 3 hours and here it is almost 12 hours later and neither phones are working yet!

I have no service, so only able to use WiFi right now...also won’t allow me to call spectrum since I don’t have service. Help!

does it usually take this long to port over?!

Replies

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,287 Lead Mod
    Aug 06, 2020

Hi @C_Reynolds2016 It normally does not take overly long to port a number unless there is a problem with the former company releasing the number.

I can say when I did this some time ago I put in the wrong pin number and it took a while for me to get an error. In my case I did need to call in to get help getting that sorted out.

Julia R

• toolman1990toolman1990 Posts: 153 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11 Aug 11, 2020

I would recommend calling Spectrum Mobile support since something has went wrong since it should not take that long to port a number over and activate your Spectrum Mobile service. Here is the phone number to Spectrum Mobile 1-833-224-6603. If you have issues with their system not transferring you over to Spectrum Mobile support then I would recommend calling into either TV or internet support and have them transfer the call over to a Spectrum Mobile support agent.

This discussion has been closed.