Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

I miss xfinity, just moved here from washington to idaho

tombronsontombronson Posts: 5 ✭✭
in TV Equipment Aug 12, 2020

spectrum seems way behind x-finity, yikes!!

the voice command on x-fintiy remote was really nice.

Im having problems with deleting a series in priority , so it doesnt record some of my programs because of older priority programs. Is there a newer dvr yet?

Best Answer

Replies

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,287 Lead Mod
    Aug 12, 2020

Good morning @tombronson Welcome to the Community!

What is the make/model of the DVR you have?

What happens when you try to delete the series? Are you able to move it down to lesser priority?

Where are you trying to do this? Via App or directly on the DVR with the remote?

Julia_R

• tombronsontombronson Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Aug 13, 2020

spectrum 210

1. yes trying to change series priority on the dvr.

"we're sorry, we are unable to save changes-reference code"

GDVR-1000

: also can't delete a series

Aug 13, 2020

That particular error messages would indicate our first step is to reset the guide. For that if you will press

1. Menu Button and scroll to Settings & Support
    2. Click Ok/Select
    3. You are looking for Equipment info, we want to Reset Data

For the issue with deleting the series that is something that we are aware of. For those shows we would want to have you select to save until space is needed on the preferences for that. This will keep the DVR from blocking new recordings.

Julia_R

Aug 14, 2020

i tryed it with no luck

Aug 14, 2020

Are you still getting the same error? At this point we would want to take a look at the

box, signal levels etc.

Do you have Internet with us? If so do you notice any issues with that? Speed or connectivity? We can take a look at the signal levels there and get an idea if there are issues in the home as it should be the first piece of equipment in the line.

Julia_R

Aug 14, 2020

yes same error messege and i have the 1 gig speed internet , Tech came out last month when there was an outage in the area and fixed what ever that priblem was . can you send a teck out to ck? thanks tom

Sep 10, 2020

he switched out boxes and checked everything , still same GDVR-1000 ref code when trying to move series priority or delete a old series

😢