Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Roku Spectrum App error message RGE-1001 - Resolved

nmargarosnmargaros Posts: 1
edited August 2020 in Spectrum TV for Roku Devices Aug 16, 2020

I was watching through the spectrum app on regular channels and went to on demand and received the dreaded RGE-1001 error message. I did a hard reboot on the Roku and restarted my modem but still getting the message when I try and start the app up. How do I resolve the issue??

Best Answer

Replies

• MayCancelMayCancel Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Aug 16, 2020

PLEASE spectrum fix this issue. These are the error codes I get on multiple devices: RGE-1001 and ILP-1035. My internet connection is totally fine so obviously the App has a problem. This keeps happening on my phone, and now happening on Roku and I seriously want a refund.

• MayCancelMayCancel Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Aug 16, 2020

I've tried calling Spectrum twice today and they put me on a long hold and then suddenly the recording said they are unable to take my call at this time!

• petro1020petro1020 Posts: 1
    Aug 16, 2020

Yeah, this is garbage. Same error here.

• ChrisAAAAAAChrisAAAAAA Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Aug 16, 2020

Apparently they just post on Twitter now. I just saw that they said they were having issues with the app. Well duh

This discussion has been closed.