Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

NESN Plus not on app

David_DDavid_D Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am in Mass and I use the roku, ipad and pc as secondary ways to watch my Spectrum. The only problem it seems to be missing a few channels. The most prominent one for me is NESN plus or also known as NESN +. This is the secondary channel for NESN when two live sporting events that they cover are on at the same time. I can't find this channel on any of the Spectrum TV apps. Also, our local government channels seem to be missing on the app as well. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,340 ADMIN
    edited August 18 Aug 18, 2020

Hi,

I am not seeing NESN+ listed as one of our partner apps. You check on local listings for your area using the channel lineup guide.

• David_DDavid_D Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 18 Aug 18, 2020

I am asking about the Nesn plus channel not showing on the Spectrum TV app. This channel does not appear on the guide in the Spectrum Tv app.

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,341 Lead Mod
    Aug 19, 2020

@David_D Not all channels are available via Spectrum Stream. In some cases the channel has exclusive streaming available through their own site/app and may choose not to provide that to us.

You may wish to contact them directly for information on how you can watch. https://nesn.com/

Julia_R

This discussion has been closed.