Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Cloud DVR functionality with Spectrum App on Samsung Smart TV

harrd0517harrd0517 Posts: 1
edited September 2 in TV Equipment Aug 31, 2020

Apparently this doesn't work. I've been told by Spectrum support that it is a know issue. When will the issue be resolved?

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,269 ADMIN
    Sep 01, 2020 Accepted Answer

I included a link to our Cloud DVR FAQ page.  Currently the feature is not supported on Samsung TV's, however it is coming soon. Supported devices are listed below.

Save the link and check back for updates.  

Replies

• TeresaWTeresaW Posts: 1
    Sep 02, 2020

Why are your agents continually telling everyone cloud DVR works on Samsung Smart TV? I cancelled my DVR and sent it back, only to find out I couldn't access the service your agent promised me would work. Get with it Spectrum - this is unacceptable. Your agents should know what is supported and what is not. I clearly told them that your website said Samsung was not supported but they insisted it was available through the app.

• JR63JR63 Posts: 1
    Sep 17, 2020

I just called and switched today and was specifically told Samsung TVs and XBox, which is what I have. I asked to confirm this on the call with the rep and she said yes to both and then my service got switched on now I don't have any DVR capabilities. What is the resolution to this Spectrum...anyone?