Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Who are the awesome admins and mods in Spectrum's new forum?

AntDudeAntDude Posts: 34 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 11 in Suggestions & Questions Sep 11, 2020

Is it just James_M, Renee_T, and Community_Help? If so, then thank you for managing the old former and this new forums and helping us!

Thank you for reading. :)

Accepted Answers

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭
    Sep 12, 2020 Accepted Answer

Hello! Currently there are a handful of moderators on here. We mainly moderate the community to ensure members are following the guidelines and to reach out to help if we find the other members are not able to assist. This is a peer to peer network to start.

We appreciate the positive feedback!

-Tyleen

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,261 ADMIN
    edited September 12 Sep 12, 2020 Accepted Answer

Ah. I hope this forum is monitored 24/7. :)

@AntDude ,

The Community is moderated daily and the moderators are from our Social Media team. You may not get an immediate response, but we generally try to reply within 24 hours.

Replies

• AntDudeAntDude Posts: 34 ✭✭✭✭
    Sep 12, 2020

Oh, you're a new one I have never seen before. :)

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭
    Sep 12, 2020

I have posted here and there but work later in the evening when there is less traffic so mainly just checking the posts for any violations of the guidelines. I was also involved with the former TWC forums.

-Tyleen

Sep 12, 2020

Ah. I hope this forum is monitored 24/7. :)

Sep 12, 2020

Interesting and thanks James_M. :)

• SatchSatch Posts: 3,711 helper
    Sep 15, 2020

Is it just James_M, Renee_T, and Community_Help? If so, then thank you for managing the old former and this new forums and helping us!

Thank you for reading. :)

From what I understand, @James_M is head manager and @Julia_R is a moderator leader, and @Renee_T is a moderator. Very very impressed with the amazing work that all of you are doing to keep this forum awesome! @James_M did mention that with the Spectrum Forum now avaliable to the entire former TWC/Brighthouse Networks/Charter footprint, that with the growth of the community, we could see more mods joining.

If that happens, I am sure that they will have an amazing experience with our community! Many old friends here, and we have several new ones as well! Thank you!

Satch