I was asked to summit my problem. I posted below:

SunnySunny Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited October 22 in Spectrum TV App Feedback - Android Oct 20, 2020

I am responding to your asking for a detail problem of the app.

Let me start by saying I have no problem using HBOMAX, CNBC, Hallmark, Directv, Pluto, and any number of free streaming programing on my phone anywhere.

Your app loads with the directory of my programming and even shows the timeline of the program within the hour. My Samsung Note has cleared cache and no programs is background and 10 GB of space available yet you app video has a circle trying to load. it never does.

I use your app for weather radar channel. I get my weather from local TV channels.  

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,459 ADMIN
    Oct 20, 2020

Thanks and sorry for the frustration. A couple follow-up questions: Which model of Samsung Note are you using? Please include the OS as well. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

• SunnySunny Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Oct 20, 2020

Android 6.0.1, Note 4, yes I have deleted and reinstalled, It will not load on either of my Note 4 phones.

Oct 20, 2020

Thanks. Does this happen only on your home internet / wifi?

Oct 20, 2020

It does not load at the gym either, which is Spectrum.

Oct 20, 2020

Thanks. Can you restart your home modem and change the password used to authenticate the app then test again? Changing the password forces our system to update your credentials.

Oct 20, 2020

I restart my modem each day and the password was provided by spectrum. The modem and router are spectrum.

Oct 20, 2020

You can change / manage the password by logging into your My Spectrum online account.

Oct 20, 2020

It does not work elsewhere. I do not want to change the password. It would mean I would have to change password on all my printers. You can ping my equipment from your end.

Oct 20, 2020

I am going to send you a private message to collect some additional information so I can investigate further.

This discussion has been closed.