Port Forwarding issues on SAC2V1K Router

stevewdavis10stevewdavis10 Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Connectivity Oct 27, 2020

I have been having zoom freezes and tech support asked me to go to local spectrum store and swap out. Lost my port forwarding info and have to use the IOS app to try and setup port forwarding. I have about 10 devices with names on the network, and three that have "Unknown:. One of them is my security system DVR, which is what I am trying to get to via cellular data. When I try and reserve that IP address to start forwarding setup, it says "Oops something went wrong, try again later". The IP address is blank for my DVR, but I can ping its static IP address fine. Any ideas how to resolve? If not, anyone send me a link of a wifi router I can use that will do 300M and is not locked down that I can add port forwarding rules (thats under $150)?

Replies

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 291 ✭✭✭✭
    Oct 27, 2020

Good Morning! I am sorry for the trouble you are experiencing trying to set up Port Forwarding. I have reached out to our engineers to look into this issue further.

Thank you,

Stephanie

• stevewdavis10stevewdavis10 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Oct 27, 2020

Ok, didnt have this problem with my old router (that looked the same physically, but I think the model number is one character different)

If I pick a device that isnt "Unknown", you can setup port forwarding fine

This discussion has been closed.