Spectrum TV App for ROKU - View guide filter ( all, fav et.c) resets to ALL after app closed

PDanJRPDanJR Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 27 in Spectrum TV App Feedback for ROKU Oct 27, 2020

This pertains to the ROKU app for Spectrum.

Beside the constant comments on why there are multiple "same" channels on the guide even when you favorite only one... There is an issue with the filtered "view". I favorite all channels I wish to view so I do not have to run through all the ones I do not care for. I click the heart and when done, switch the guide for "favorites". Thats great, until I close the app and later come back. Seems the system "resets" the guide view back to ALL whenever the app is closed. No point to favorites if that happens IMHO. Can this be fixed. I'm also for fixing the same as others here the multiple same channels. Nothing like fav one of each, just to find all the duplicates are favorite also. BLAH

Comments

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,407 Lead Mod
    Oct 29, 2020

Hello! So that we understand, you have selected favorites and are able to filter to just those.

Are you saying that once you close the app and log back in the favorites are gone or just that the guide filter has gone back to all channels?

Julia_R

• PDanJRPDanJR Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Oct 30, 2020

Hi Julia_R

Favorites are still selected, but the guide filter has gone back to "all" channels.

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,407 Lead Mod
    Oct 31, 2020

Okay, thank you for clarification. We can definitely put in your feedback on having that stick on the last selected filter.

Have a great day!

Julia_R