Troubleshooting Error Codes on the Spectrum TV App and watch.spectrum.net
We see frequent questions on the Spectrum Community about error codes. I am listing some common issues as we as troubleshooting steps
- The Spectrum TV App is currently supported on Android phones and tablets (Andoird 5.0 Lollipop or higher), iOS (12.0 and better), Roku, Xbox1, AppleTV and Samsung Smart TV’s
- The Spectrum TV App is currently NOT supported on Firestick or Androids TV's
- Commonly, the error is caused when the app is unavailable including outages, the programming is unavailable or if there is an issue with your credentials
- Search Common Error Codes
Seeing a Different Error Code?
Try the following steps to resolve many of the most common issues with the Spectrum TV app:
- Restart the Spectrum TV app and try again
- Delete and reinstall the app
- Make sure you're connected to your In-Home WiFi network. Learn more about troubleshooting your WiFi connection
- Reset your device by unplugging it and allowing it to power down completely, wait a few minutes before plugging it back in
- Make sure you're signing in with the correct username and password. Get username and password help
- Restart the modem associated with the account
You can also Ask Spectrum if there is currently a service outage.
If you are seeing a different issue, have questions or comments, please post a new question.