Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

SPECTRUM TV APP ON ROKU 3

GhradGhrad Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited November 2020 in Spectrum TV for Roku Devices Nov 10, 2020

Been using the Spectrum TV App via ROKU since the beginning. At times the App has been flawless, but of late it's been continuously buffering. Roku is connected to router via ethernet so connectivity or signal is a non-issue. Also, no issues with any other ROKU app except Spectrum. My location in UWS/Manhattan/NY. When will this matter be fixed?

Best Answer

• GhradGhrad Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Nov 11, 2020 Accepted Answer

Hi Tyleen - No issue with Spectrum App today on my iphone, ipad or windows computer. Don't know whether there were issue on those when I had problems with the Spectrum App on the Roku. All the know is that there were issues on two roku devices, one connected via ethernet and the other via wifi.

Note that the buffering, which shouldn t happen on the roku 3 via ethernet have inconsistently happened over the past week. Last night and today, all seems to be fine. Note that when the trouble began, I did reboot my modem/router. Sometimes, I'll sign out and sign back into Spectrum and on occasion I'll delete and reinstall the Spectrum App. Will let you know if the problem reoccurs. Thanks! Ok to close this discussion.

Replies

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 402 MOD
    Nov 11, 2020

I apologize for any issues. I am not aware of known issues with the Roku at this time. Are you having issues with the Spectrum TV app on other devices? Have you also tried to reset the modem and router?

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.