Spectrum TV app on Samsung Smart TV

Dave380Dave380 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Up until about three weeks ago, the Spectrum TV app has been running just fine on our Samsung. Now all of the sudden we have long periods of buffering while watching live TV. Have rebooted the modem, the wireless router, and the tv (unplugged for 10 minutes). Have also uninstalled and re-installed the app on the tv and we are still getting the buffering issue.

Is there any fix to this?

Replies

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭
    Nov 13, 2020

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

I do apologize for the issues with the Spectrum TV app on your Samsung TV. Are you having the issue on the app on any other device?

-Tyleen

• Dave380Dave380 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Nov 15, 2020

Hi Tyleen - No not having issues with the app on my other tv which is using the Roku app. Nor am I having buffering issues with any other app on the Samsun TV.

• Rbartucca1Rbartucca1 Posts: 1
    Nov 15, 2020

We are having the same issues, yet all the other apps work flawlessly

• BryonB4732BryonB4732 Posts: 1
    Nov 19, 2020

I am experiencing similar issues. My samsung TV is connected via hardwire ethernet connection @ 1GB. The modem speed test shows 449Mbps down and 22.5Mbps up.

I do not have any lagging issues on my iPad. I do not have a game console and only one Smart TV.

Until recently it worked flawlessly.

Any thought on what else to try?

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,438 ADMIN
    Nov 19, 2020

@Rbartucca1 & @BryonB4732,

Sorry for any issues with app. What troubleshooting have you tried? Have restarting the modem and tried deleting and reinstalling the app?