Spectrum TV App

Any sort of roadmap for Spectrum TV App features on Roku and/or Apple TV? I have the DVR functions, but app doesn't seem to support REV/FF/PAUSE Live TV. I get that you can record and watch later, and all the functions are there but talking about LIVE TV.

Best Answer

Replies

• KyRoamerKyRoamer Posts: 2
    Nov 17, 2020

I found a third party app for the iPhone called Rokijump. On recorded programs, it excels. It has a 2 minute fast forward on the free version. Pay $5 and you get a 2.5 minute, 1 minute and 30 second option. Makes life easier. At first these did not work as expected. I went to the jumps menu and adjusted the delay. For 2 minutes, a 6.2 second delay worked. For 2.5 minutes, I used a 8.2 second delay. For 1 minute and 20 (I made it 30) second jumps I used 2.7 and 1.0 second delays. The app can

• MadjackMadjack Posts: 1
    Nov 29, 2020

Are you saying that with the Apple TV remote, I can not pause, rewind, fast forward live TV?

• ChipTowleChipTowle Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November 2020 Nov 29, 2020

I have an Apple TV and a Roku. With the Spectrum App you can NOT pause, rewind, FF live TV. You can if you DVR and watch after. YouTube TV and Hulu can both do this already and just my opinion that Spectrum should step it up to compete.

This discussion has been closed.