Has anybody else not received their ProMax after pre ordering it?

Rocky5285Rocky5285 Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Spectrum Mobile Nov 17, 2020

Ordered mine on 11-7, was told I would receive it 11-13. As of 11-17 still has not arrived. Two phone calls to Spectrum hasn’t helped. They see my order in the system but there has been no “movement” on it and they can’t figure out why. Frustrating!!

Comments

• Rocky5285Rocky5285 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Nov 18, 2020

Thanks for noticing my comment. If you would read my comment you would see that I have made two calls to that number. The reps tried to be helpful but they had no more information than what I could find myself on the app. Your response is no more helpful than the phone calls I have already made.

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭
    Nov 19, 2020

I do apologize but unfortunately our team does not have the access to check the status of an order for mobile services. That number is the direct line for mobile service. They would be the only ones who would be able to check the status.

-Tyleen

• Rocky5285Rocky5285 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Nov 19, 2020

Thanks again Tyleen. That is the number I have called twice, both times they said without a tracking number they couldn’t tell me anything except that it’s in the system. If they are the only ones who can check then I guess I’m out of luck.