Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

No picture with the Spectrum TV App on Motorola Z4

Bob211Bob211 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited November 2020 in Spectrum TV for Android Nov 25, 2020

Why does the spectrum TV App not work on my motorola z4 android phone? Sound only no picture.

Replies

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 48 MOD
    Nov 25, 2020

Sorry for any issues you are experiencing. What version of the Android OS do you currently have on your phone? Is this occurring for a specific channel or any that you attempt to watch and have you been able to try deleting and reinstalling the Spectrum TV App to the device?

• Bob211Bob211 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Nov 25, 2020

Android 10 all channels sound only no picture. I have uninstalled and installed app several times does not work

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,011 ADMIN
    Nov 25, 2020

Thanks. Do you get the same result on wifi versus when using data? Are you also seeing an error code, or just a blank image? Is the app navigation present when you launch? If possible, screen shots would help.

Nov 25, 2020

1. Yes

2. Usually a blank screen no error code

3. I don't know

Nov 25, 2020

Thanks. DCM - 1000 is an error code that the app is unavailable. There is currently a known issue with the app. We will need to resume troubleshooting after the issue has been resolved.

Nov 25, 2020

When will I be notified when you can troubleshoot further. This has been going on for over six months?

Nov 25, 2020

I sent you a private message requesting some additional information so we can notify you when we can begin troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks!

Nov 25, 2020

This issue was escalated as an individual customer issue.

Dec 02, 2020

received call yesterday voicemail to reinstall app and try again. The issue was not resolved

This discussion has been closed.