Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

How do you get this to work? Roku logon issues

AnerekAnerek Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited December 2020 in Spectrum TV for Roku Devices Dec 05, 2020

I haven't used the Spectrum TV app on my Roku's in a month or so. Never had a problem using it before. It looks like its been updated. No matter what I do, I can't logon to it. It keeps coming back saying "The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again" I use the same username/password to logon to my Spectrum account without any issues using a web browser. I've tried multiple times. I've removed/reinstalled the app several times. I've restarted the Roku's several times. Am I missing something?

Replies

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 98 MOD
    Dec 05, 2020

Hi @Anerek

I'm sorry to hear about the app issues on Roku. Have you rebooted your modem yet? If you are using a separate router, you would want to reboot that as well.

• AnerekAnerek Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Dec 05, 2020

Well, oddly after days of trying, about 20 minutes after posting this, it started working all on its own, on all devices.

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭
    Dec 05, 2020

Thats great news! Thanks for coming back to the community to let us know!

Julia_R

This discussion has been closed.