Nueva comunidad de Spectrum

Hemos creado una comunidad latina para darles a los clientes de habla hispana la opción de hacer preguntas y obtener respuestas en español. Comunidad Latina

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

What can I do when the guide isn't working properly?

NatyNoahNatyNoah Posts: 1
edited June 17 in Watch TV 2020 Archive Dec 06, 2020

So my daughter was using on demand on the TV and now the the guide isn't working properly. When I press guide and try to go to another channel it sends me to kids on demand. I also noticed that even though I was on channel 7, when I went to guide it said I was on kids on demand. I tried rebooting it and nothing happened.

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭✭
    Dec 06, 2020

Hello,

The boxes and menu settings can be different, but what your daughter might have done is set your channel filters to "On Demand." On some of the Guides, if you press guide twice, you will see a channel filter setting and you will want to make sure that this is set to "All channels" On other Guides, you will want to go to Guide Settings and select "All Channels.."

If you can't find this setting, can you post for us a screenshot of your guide please?

Satch

This discussion has been closed.