Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

Where is the fast forward thumbnail?

Jsheichel01Jsheichel01 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited December 2020 in Cloud DVR Dec 06, 2020

I can’t see when fast forwarding, so it’s an annoying guessing game. I’ve never seen an app do this, so I’m wondering if I’m missing something. Seems standard. Please advise.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,659 ADMIN
    Dec 08, 2020

Which platform are you using to watch programming from cDVR?

• Jsheichel01Jsheichel01 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Dec 08, 2020

Roku

edited December 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Thanks. I've included a link to How to Record and View Programs on Cloud DVR that you might find helpful.

On Roku, Fast Forward and Rewind are activated by the Left or Right arrows on the remote control.

Dec 08, 2020

I know that, but you can’t see what you’re fast forwarding through. Why? It’s a guessing game.....

Dec 08, 2020

Sorry for the confusion. That feature is not currently available, but I will pass along your feedback.

Dec 08, 2020

Is there a platform where it is available? Apple TV?

• Kingsfan760Kingsfan760 Posts: 6 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020 Dec 17, 2020

I have the same complaint, you might as well watch the commercials because you fast forward through the game if you can't see where to stop. No thumbnails to see where you are at in the video. Extremely a big mistake as ALL other streaming services have this feature. The speed control is bag IMO, gets well out of control and very touchy. It is either dead slow or so fast you have to rewind to get back where you were at, I agree with Jsheichel01. This needs to be reviewed and corrected.

This discussion has been closed.