Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Cannot schedule recordings via app or web

HossHoss Posts: 1
edited January 2 in Spectrum TV for Android Jan 02, 2021

I have the Spectrum 200 DVR. I cannot schedule any recordings via any app (Android or iOS) nor through the web at watch.spectrum.com. I am constantly getting error messages "We're sorry, we were unable to schedule this recording. Pleas try again later. DCM-1502"

I'd like to use the web or an app to schedule these recordings because the interface of the DVR itself is absolutely atrocious.

I've rebooted the DVR, I've uninstalled and reinstalled apps, so none of the "normal" troubleshooting has worked. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Replies

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 315 MOD
    Jan 03, 2021

Good Morning @Hoss, After running some diagnostics I have sent some signals to refresh the connection. Can you please log out of the app and re-log in and test the app on your device. If the issue is still present please try another device if possible and let me know if there is any change.

Thank you!

Steph_S

This discussion has been closed.