Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Connecting to Outlook

AllycatAllycat Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive Jan 06, 2021

I can not log into my personal domain business account through Outlook.

I am using Outlook 2011, as part of Office 365.

I have logged in and use webmail and I was able to log into my account on my iphone. For business though it would be great to use my Outlook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,019 ADMIN
    Jan 06, 2021

Hi,

Sounds like you are subscribed to a Spectrum Business account. I included a link to Setting up Spectrum Business Email that you might find helpful.

• AllycatAllycat Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Jan 06, 2021

James, I appreciate your attention to this matter. Unfortunately I have tried the settings provided. I have tried these settings multiple times. When I called to work with Microsoft they tried the same settings and tweaks, but nothing so far has worked. I am hoping maybe other subscribers have found a solution and will be willing to share. Again thank you for your attention to my post, and please forward any other help you may have.

This discussion has been closed.