Spectrum TV app not loading with wifi

absolutnicabsolutnic Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 10 in Spectrum TV for Android Jan 10, 2021

The past 2 weeks I have not been able to use the Spectrum TV app on my phone with my in home Spectrum wifi. If I turn off the wifi on my phone, the app will eventually load. Once it finally loads I am only able to watch the minimum of my channels. I tried to turn on the wifi on my phone and the entire app froze. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app and it didn't help. I have an android phone and I have never had this problem before. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

I am attaching a screenshot of the error message that I keep getting.

Best Answer

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 309 ✭✭✭✭
    Jan 10, 2021 Accepted Answer

Thank you. I have sent some signals to refresh the connection. Can you please log out of the app, reboot the device that you are on and log back into the app and test please. Please let me know if the app issue continues.

Replies

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 56 MOD
    Jan 10, 2021

Hello @absolutnic

I'm sorry to hear about the app issues you're experiencing. It may sound odd, but have you rebooted your modem and router yet?

Renee T

• absolutnicabsolutnic Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Jan 10, 2021

Thank you Renee,

I have unplugged it for longer than the recommended 30 seconds. After I plugged in everything I turned my phone back on and let everything reload the problem remained. Even with another uninstall and reinstalled.

Nicole