At request of mobile app Dev feedback, posting my issue here for DVR 200

Just_me1234Just_me1234 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Just received 2 new replacement DVRs (Spectrum 200).

My Mobile app can no longer access the DVR(s) and instead give error codes DGD-1001 and DVDR-1000.

Both DVR are visible in the config settings section of app. (but so are the old units). Tried to logout and log back in but no good.

Really need this app to work since managing bulk recordings directly on the Spectrum 200 is a big downgrade from previous DVR.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,580 ADMIN
    Jan 12, 2021

Hi.

Sorry for any frustration. Just to clarify, the Spectrum TV app is working for streaming, but the issue you are reporting is that the Spectrum 210 Worldbox DVR's are not able to be managed using the app, correct?

• Just_me1234Just_me1234 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Jan 12, 2021

Hi James,

the support site reports my equipment as Humax Spectrum 200.

You are correct the app works for streaming (although I dont stream much to my phone).

Problem is when I try to access the DVR section. Get error code DRDV-1000.

Under app settings/devices, it shows the devices (plus old one too), but when I select one and go back to DVR section, the error always displays.

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,580 ADMIN
    Jan 12, 2021

Unfortunately, the DVR's that are currently in use are not compatible with DVR management on the app. This is a known issue and is being addressed by the developers, however there is not timeframe available for a resolution.