Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Can't record on SpectrumTV on Windows 10.

Mr_Bob_103Mr_Bob_103 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 6 in watch.spectrum.net Jan 15, 2021

When I go to the guide, many of my regular channels are now greyed out. If I click on one of them, I see a notation "Available only when connected to your home Spectrum Internet service. WLC-1012". If I go ahead and try to record I get another error, and pick a show to record, I get an error message: "Unable to Complete Request We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later. Reference Code: WRDV-1006"

Best Answer

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,670 Lead Mod
    Jan 17, 2021 Accepted Answer

Generally that message means our system does not see that you are on your home Internet

connection. This is also part of where you live or do you have a separate service for that?

Julia_R

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 392 MOD
    Jan 16, 2021

Hello @Mr_Bob_103 and welcome to the forums!

Would you be able to provide some more information about your setup? Have you recently moved the modem or changes any settings on your router at all. The error message and behavior you're seeing is almost always related to the modem device you're one not being on our network, or that something perhaps changed in the router configuration causing that error.

• Mr_Bob_103Mr_Bob_103 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Jan 17, 2021

I live in a Senior Community and they recently did something to the service (upgrade?) Our cable is included but we pay to have the DVR. I didn't think they touched our box, just added 2 more boxes (in each bedroom).. Is there anything I can do or do I need a technician to visit?

This discussion has been closed.