Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

Roku Users:

The Spectrum TV app has been removed from the Roku Channel Store. For details, including how to access Spectrum TV on other streaming devices, please visit: Spectrum.net/roku

Roku and Spectrum Contract Situation

barkingdogbarkingdog Posts: 1
edited February 23 in Spectrum TV for Roku Devices Jan 27, 2021

We have invested in Roku's for all 5 of our TV's. What is going on between Roku and Spectrum?

If Roku decides to stop supporting Spectrum then I'll have to consider cancelling my Spectrum subscription. I really like the app and hope the two can find common ground.

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,659 ADMIN
    Jan 27, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hi!

The Spectrum TV app has been removed from the Roku Channel Store. For details, including how to access Spectrum TV on other streaming devices, please visit: Spectrum.net/roku

Replies

• proprtymgrproprtymgr Posts: 1
    Jan 28, 2021

I agree with you! I manage 6 homes and I purchased ROKU tv's for all of them. If they can't reach an agreement, I will subscribe to Fubo, Hulu or another streaming service and cancel Spectrum altogether. I'm dealing with currently upset vacation renters as we speak!

This discussion has been closed.