Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

What is all of this on my router logs?

JC6271JC6271 Posts: 1
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive Jan 28, 2021

I subscribe to Spectrum internet I believe it's the Ultra plan, 400 mbps down and 20 mbps up. I have been having connectivity issues for about 5 or 6 months where my internet signal drop 6 or 7 times a day while I'm working causing a lot of problems. I decided to check the Spectrum Wi-Fi router that they assigned to me to see if there was a problem and a lot of things concerned me and I would appreciate if someone could help me identify what I need to do to resolve this. So far 6 technicians have come out and they all have said the same thing, I have no idea what is wrong. I am uploading some of those logs and some other things that I've found concerning. Any help would appreciated a lot! I've spoken with Spectrum employees and all they can tell me is that I need to read my terms and conditions but I've found nothing in the residential terms and agreements that make believe this is normal. After looking at some of the SSID's that were activated and deactivated as part my WLAN I noticed the we.connect.etna and when I searched it I found that a landing page for Meraki Cisco server and my IP address at the top and it says that it is connected to a local area network with IP address I don't recognize. I also saw a lot of logins from erouter with Ipv6 clients and servers, and wireless

networks that share the name of hotspots. I had the wireless shut off. Nobody at Spectrum has tried to help me at all and I don't know what to do??? These are just a few entries there were literally thousands of the DNS failure entries and a lot of other things I can't believe are on there. I would like to get any help someone can give please.

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.