Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Received this Notice in my Bill, what TV networks do they mean?

Jim2413Jim2413 Posts: 17 ✭✭✭

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO YOUR TV SERVICE: We periodically review our channel lineups and TV packages to ensure accuracy. During a routine review, we discovered TV networks being authorized incorrectly on your current TV package. Effective on or after February 16, 2021, your channel lineup will be aligned with your current level of service. No action is required on your part unless there is specific additional programming you would like to subscribe to. Call Spectrum and we will work with you to find the TV package that best fits your needs. 

Best Answer

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭✭
    Feb 02, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hi Jim,

From time to time Spectrum does an account review just to make sure that you are receiving the services that you are supposed to be receving. It is possible that you might have a channel or two activated by accident, which is NOT a part of your subscription plan.

I would suggest logging into your account and reviewing the channel line up package shown on your billing statement. Traditional CATV packages are Spectrum Select, Spectrum Silver, and Spectrum Gold. You can sort your line up by package.

If you are going down the list and you don't see a dot indicator by the channel that you know you watch, you could possibly lose that channel on or after February 16, 2021.

You don't have to do anything before February 16, 2021. If there is a channel that you are able to watch that is not in your plan and you want to upgrade, you can call on or after February 16, 2021.

Typically, when these reviews are done, it is often only one or two channels are are activated accidentally.

Satch

Replies

• AntDudeAntDude Posts: 93 ✭✭✭✭
    Mar 09, 2021

I just noticed this too. :O

This discussion has been closed.