Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

How to save new filters?

PiperKevPiperKev Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive Feb 06, 2021

With the spam ramping up the way it is, and virtually all of it having gmail.com addresses so I don't want to block the entire domain, I'm trying to set up filters to block as many as I can. The problem is, when I create new filters, they won't save after I log out. I can modify the one default filter, but I can only have 5 entries and the amount of different spam I get FAR exceeds that number! I suppose I could stay logged into webmail 24/7 so I won't lose my filters, but that's not very practical. How soon will this be fixed?

Best Answer

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 394 MOD
    Feb 06, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello @PiperKev!

As a test, I logged into one of our test accounts here and tried to replicate the issue that you are experiencing. I was able to create a 6 new filters and save them, log out and back in and the filters were still there.

When you created your filters, did you click on the Create button after each one? Which browser are you using when creating the filters? Could you provide a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Thank you.

Paul_B

Replies

This discussion has been closed.