Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Where is S2 Episode 3 of Snowpiecer?

MrBlinkyMrBlinky Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 6 in Channels & Programming Feb 11, 2021

I can find it on TNT (web). I can find it on YouTube, but I can't find it on the service that I pay for?

Snowpiecer isn't the only series that contain gaps and missing episodes of programming in the Spectrum on demand. Not sure why I would pay for a service that don't have all the current episodes.

Replies

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 402 MOD
    Feb 11, 2021

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

I apologize for the issues. On our site here it does show episode 3 is showing as able to be viewed. You can view it online there as well as it should be on demand on the cable box and our app as well.

-Tyleen

• MrBlinkyMrBlinky Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Feb 11, 2021

Not sure what your looking at, here is my spectrum on demand list. E3 is MIA (See Attached)

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,019 ADMIN
    Feb 11, 2021

Thanks and sorry for the frustration. I am also seeing the episode missing on our test account. I can submit this for investigation, however there are times when the network will not release episodes to us and the episode is only available On Demand through the networks individual app.

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 11 Feb 11, 2021

Hello! I wanted to follow back up with you after some investigation.

Our On Demand website shows that this episode is not available until tomorrow

S2 EP 3. A Great Odyssey

STARTS 02/12/2021 EXPIRES 04/29/2021

Melanie embarks on her most dangerous mission yet, while Layton reckons on his personal choices.

Air Date: 02/08/2021

The best place to check for availability on demand is https://ondemand.spectrum.net

Once you are logged in it will show only those that are currently available and not the time table for new.

Julia_R

This discussion has been closed.