Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

How to get Spectrum Mobile Visual Voicemail to work

Steve300Steve300 Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Spectrum Mobile Feb 12, 2021

anyone know the secret to Visual Voicemail? I get message indicators when there are no messages, missing message indicators when there are messages but no behavior suggestive of a working app. Phone support has no information.

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 284 MOD
    Feb 13, 2021

Hello @Steve300!

Thank you for your post in the forums What types of troubleshooting steps have you taken in regards to this issue? What type of phone is it? Have you tried to restore the phone to it's factory defaults to see if that changes anything?

• Steve300Steve300 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Feb 14, 2021

There were actually two problems related to voice mail. At the same time this problem occurred the delivery of the new voicemail flag was also intermittent. To troubleshoot Spectrum reset my voicemail and network settings. I performed a network reset on my phone, an LG K31. I also removed my SIM card for 15 minutes and put it back in. According to Spectrum that should have fixed both problems. So far it seems like the voicemail flag is now reliable but as noted above, the Visual Voicemail is not working properly. I have not done a factory reset. Spectrum advises me to do that every time I call but if I actually spent the time doing that I would not have any time to use my phone.