Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Voice and characters lips are not in sync

Billpb86Billpb86 Posts: 1
edited March 4 in Channels & Programming Feb 27, 2021

I have been with Spectrum for one month after coming off 14 years with Direct TV. My desire and my understanding were that I would be upgrading my TV experience. This has not been the case, in fact, so far the functionality of the DVR box set up has been several steps backward. But maybe it’s me and I need to learn some things about the system. So that’s why I’m here at the community. I’ll ask my first question regarding the most annoying thing that is going on and hope that I can get a cure for it before I go to the next issue.

The lips and the voice are not in sync. It’s extremely annoying and mostly unwatchable. Sometimes it is worse than other times but because it is so frequent that when we are watching we’re always paying attention to see if it is out of sync. The techs could not explain it. Does anyone here have the problem? What can be done about it? What makes it go away?

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭✭
    Feb 27, 2021

Is this on a Spectrum Cable Box or on a Device? If it's on a box. this would go in the TV Equipment forum. If it is on a device for watching Spectrum TV, than this question is in the right place.

First task would be to try cold rebooting the box or device.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.