Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

Voice controlled remotes?

ellfeldellfeld Posts: 13 ✭✭✭
edited March 10 in TV Equipment Mar 10, 2021

I am at a relatives home where I am using a Xfinity1 remote from Comcast. I love how you can search programs, change channels or go to apps and search them all seamlessly by voice activation.

Since Spectrum does not have a remote with voice control I am looking for work arounds. Does anyone have experience with Logitech Harmony working with Alexa or Fire TV Cube? More general question: why doesn’t Spectrum have something like Xfinity1?

Best Answer

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 305 MOD
    Mar 12, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello @ellfeld!

Thank you for your question. While I cannot speak personally to the Logitech Harmony work with the Alexa or the Fire TV cube, I can speak with the issue of Spectrum not having a voice activated remote. Spectrum does strive to introduce new products and services on a regular basis. What I can do is send off some feedback to our product development team to advise that a voice activated remote would be something that you would like to see come to Spectrum. This is a great idea as I have used these myself and they do work great.

Thank you for your feedback!

Paul_B