Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

Which WorldBox cable receiver will I get?

HartfilmsHartfilms Posts: 1
in TV Equipment Mar 11, 2021

In order to stream Netflix (Channel 2001) I have been told I have to take my Scientific Atlanta EXP3250HD in and exchange it for a WorldBox cable receiver. (Our cable receiver is leased from Spectrum)

I have read and printed out some of the discussions on WorldBox models here, but I cannot find any information anywhere on what choices Spectrum offers in WorldBox models or whether I even have a choice. There is no way of contacting the Spectrum stores without physically going there during work hours posted online.

I am told they won't take the old remote back but I can't find out if the old remote will work with the new cable receiver.

Any help in this matter would be much appreciated.

Joyce

Best Answer

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 381 MOD
    Mar 11, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

I apologize for any confusion. The available boxes varies from area to area so the only way to know what you can get is to go to the local office. As for the remote it should work with any box we offer but you can swap the remote out for a new one if you like.

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.