Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

How to port forward for NR2003

Ramsayda22Ramsayda22 Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Connectivity Mar 19, 2021

Hi, I need some help trying to port forward for Nascar Racing Season 2003. I have tried so many times but I don't know how do get it to work correctly.

Best Answer

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 305 MOD
    Mar 20, 2021 Accepted Answer

It sounds like you might be using your own router. Unfortunately, that would be something you would need to reach out to the manufacturer of the router for as we would not have any documentation on how to port forward on that device.

I would recommend going to Speedefy Homepage - Speedefy WiFi Router, Wireless Network and to check their support pages to see the best way to port forward on your specific router.

Thank you.

Paul_B

Replies

Mar 19, 2021

Hello @Ramsayda22 and welcome to the forums!

I am not familiar with this particular game. Do you know what ports and protocols (TCP and/or UDP) the game requires to function correctly?

Paul_B

• Ramsayda22Ramsayda22 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Mar 19, 2021

Ports: 32766-32809

Protocols: (pretty sure) TCP/UDP

Mar 19, 2021

UDP ports 32766, 32767, and then one port for each allowed client connection starting at 32768

Mar 19, 2021

What router are you currently using? Is it a Spectrum owned router? Or is it one that you purchased on your own?

Mar 20, 2021

I'm not 100% sure. I have 2 in the house but the main living room one is a Speedefy.