Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

Why does Spectrum TV crash after the latest updates on my Android Tablet Galzxy Tab A7

iamgmfiamgmf Posts: 5 ✭✭✭

It was working fine, then 2 updates ago the app would crash after running for about 2 or 3 minutes. I thought the next update would be a fix, but the app still crashes. I did notice that when it is in picture in picture mode, it crahses less.

help!

Accepted Answers

• iamgmfiamgmf Posts: 5 ✭✭✭
    Mar 24, 2021 Accepted Answer

Downloaded and it seems to be working now. Thanks you James!

Replies

Mar 25, 2021

Update - Still having issues.

The app crashes a lot less, but every now and then the picture disappears and reppears like it is trying to buffer. I did not have this issue before.

At least the app is watchable.

Mar 27, 2021

Downloaded newest version today and still not working correctly. Picture will disappear for a few moments then reappear, happening frequently. Sometimes it will still crash. FYI, in picture in picture mode, it works better, but difficult to watch small images!

Can the issues ever be fixed?

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 76 MOD
    Mar 28, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues after the update. Do you use the app on other devices as well or just the tablet? If so, are the same issues happening on the other devices as well?

Mar 28, 2021

Hi Renee,

I do have a Samsung phone and was having issues on that device as well, but not as severe. I downloaded the newest version last night and it looks like the issue has been solved, but have to test it out a little longer.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.