Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

Can Spectrum Universal Remote be programmed for Firestick

KP1KP1 Posts: 3 ✭✭
in TV Equipment Mar 28, 2021

Hello:

Can the Spectrum universal remote be programmed to work with a firestick?

regards,

KP

Replies

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 32 MOD
    Mar 29, 2021

Good morning KP! Thanks for asking the question.

At this time our remotes can only be programmed for quite a few TV's, and some audio devices. You can check out more here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/remote/spectrum-guide-remote. Right now they do not program for smart devices like your firestick.

Really appreciate the question and of course, if you have follow up... go for it. Plus we have categories for all kinds of questions and support needs if there are other ways the Community can help.

Have a good one,

Randy

• KP1KP1 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Mar 30, 2021

Thank you for the quick response.

are you aware of a remote that will work with spectrum and a firestick?

regards.

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 32 MOD
    Apr 01, 2021

@KP1 hey there! Very glad to help. I am not familiar with firesticks but I searched google and I am not aware of a universal remote that would work for both. Brought up a bunch of remotes though; some of which look like they could fly a starship! You would think there would be something that could do both a cable box and smart devices but I am not familiar with one that would do both our equipment and a firestick.

If anyone else has any ideas or know of other options, please let us know!

Randy