**NEW** Advanced Search Options

We recently added advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts on the community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options

Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

MLB Network

joekool1000joekool1000 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited April 14 in Channels & Programming Apr 14, 2021

Wondering if there’s any chance MLB Network will be added to the sports package? It’s strange that NFL, NHL and NBA channels are offered with the package, but no MLB Network.

Best Answer

Replies

• joekool1000joekool1000 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Apr 16, 2021

Thanks for the reply! I understand about Extra Innings (which I subscribe to). I was talking MLB Network — the channel. Why is that channel not part of the sports pack when NBA TV, NFL Network and NHL Network are?

• JimG19JimG19 Posts: 6 ✭✭✭
    May 18, 2021

A very legit question that deserves an answer. Makes no sense that MLB Network is not part of the sports pack.

• stanncstannc Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭
    May 29, 2021

Also, the MLB Network is not offered as one of the Spectrum Choice channels, which is frustrating for me.

• stanncstannc Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭
    May 29, 2021

Also, the MLB Network is not offered as one of the Spectrum Choice channels, which is frustrating for me.

• Jim2413Jim2413 Posts: 17 ✭✭✭
    May 31, 2021

I also wish it was on the Sports package, I love the MLB network but paying an extra 30/mo for the Silver package to receive it is just too pricey.

• Jim2413Jim2413 Posts: 17 ✭✭✭
    edited June 1 Jun 01, 2021

Thank you for the information, I never really knew about the digital tiers(just thought there was Select, Silver, and Gold) until you just explained it. When you look for upgrade it generally lists Silver or Gold but searching the website, I do see a way to add digital tier 1 which would give me MLB network, Newsmax, CBS sports, network, BBC, etc. for an additional 12/mo which is a lot better than the silver upgrade of 30/mo.(I don't need the premium channels like HBO Max or Showtime)

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 106 MOD
    Jun 07, 2021

@Jim2413 Just wanted to say really quick that I am glad you found that option suitable for your needs and able to add it relatively easy.

Have a great day!

Randy

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭
    Jun 07, 2021

Thanks @Randy_T1

And Digi Tier 1 and Digi Tier 2 is the Gold Package without any premium channels.

Satch

Jun 08, 2021

Of course @Satch ! Glad to help. To clarify your statement, Silver and Gold packages have premium channels but Digi Tier 1 is the silver without the premiums and Digi Tier 2 is gold without the premiums. Also, you can add Digi Tier 1 or 2 separately. You don't have to have 1 to add 2 or vice versa. Each are $12 so if you added both it would be $24 a month for all the regular channels in both packages but no premiums channels.

I can't live without HBO lol BUT I know adding the digi tiers in one way shape or form works for a lot of folks.

Have a great day!

Randy

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭
    Jun 08, 2021

Sup @Randy_T?

HBO Max is so incredible because you get it for included with HBO and there's a ton of programs on their that are even outside HBO. Warner Brothers, Hanna Barbara. The selection is incredible.

I wish that Cinemax was still included with the Silver and Gold plans, but price increases from AT&T forced that channel to be ala-carte only, But, HBO Max makes up for the loss of packaged Cinemax

Satch

Jun 08, 2021

HBO Max is the bomb. My family and I watch it all the time. Kind of drifting off the topic of this thread but feel free to start a new one about HBO Max if you'd like. :)

This discussion has been closed.