Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

New CATV Channels Coming Out Soon

SatchSatch Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭

There are some new stations being added to Spectrum CATV. Search in your guide for division availability and channel number. The new channels are:

Africa Channel

Cars TV

Justice Channel

Pets TV

Recipe TV

I don't know what level of Spectrum Service will be needed to get these channels. This early post is just to show that they are being released. And some markets might already have them. Channel numbers may vary by location.

Satch

Comments

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 124 MOD
    May 02, 2021

Good morning, Satch! Thanks for starting this thread. People can check their local listings at https://www.spectrum.com/cable-tv/channel-lineup?opredirect=browse-content-new-channel-lineup. Just plug in your address and it will have all the available channels. It has different columns for comparison of our standard tier as well as silver and gold packages. There is also a drop down menu that will load by other package add-ons and whatnot.

If you do not see the channel added to that page then it may not be available in your market yet.

Randy

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭
    May 02, 2021

Hi Randy

Thanks for this link! The channels are out in my market, cuz I have them on my box. But they are so new, they aren't in the online line up yet, (at least for my address.) I have the Silver Package. When I filter the guide by Subscription only. (running ODN) all the channels show, except the Africa Channel, which says that "It is not in my package click to upgrade." So it appears that Africa Channel requires the Gold Package.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.