Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

UPDATE: Consistently slow upload speed for the past week

bchaittbchaitt Posts: 7 ✭✭✭
edited May 6 in Community Follow Up May 03, 2021

Original issue can be read here: https://community.spectrum.net/discussion/comment/172454#Comment_172454

I'm following up on this issue that seemed resolved last on March 25 2021.

Today May 2 2021 the upload speed has been 1Mb - 2Mb throughout the day. Unable to work as I require at least 7Mb up... (paying for 20Mb)

Tech scheduled for Tuesday May 4. This will be the 4th Tech to have come to the house.

Is it congestion? or just being hard-throttled...

Will update on Tuesday.

Replies

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 56 MOD
    May 03, 2021

Good morning @bchaitt!

I am sorry for the frustration and inconvenience having multiple techs must have caused. We don't throttle so it must be some sort of signal or equipment issue the previous techs missed. Since you have one on the books already, the tech coming out tomorrow will see that this isn't the first time but you have had far too many tech visits. They will definitely see the previous notes and be sure to be thorough in researching and fixing the issue (finally) for you.

Definitely let us know how it goes tomorrow. I am confident for a good report but if we need to take it a step further, we most certainly can do that.

Randy

• bchaittbchaitt Posts: 7 ✭✭✭
    edited May 5 May 05, 2021

Still enjoying the 400/2 plan over here. Tech came out and said the same as the previous techs. "It will get transferred to maintenance." Spoken to spectrum twitter support, multiple tech visits, endless phone calls to customer service. Yet I'm still expected to pay 79.99 / mo... c`mon

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,581 Lead Mod
    May 06, 2021

I am so sorry to hear this is still ongoing. Did they indicate to you when the

maintenance team was to be out? I have moved your discussion to Community

Follow Up. Please look for a PM, that way we can gather some additional

information and look into the details.

Julia_R

May 08, 2021

Still not resolved. Day 7 of not being able to work 😥

May 08, 2021