Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Cloud DVR Service Availability in Condo Community

SerenityBeachBumSerenityBeachBum Posts: 2 ✭✭
in Cloud DVR May 03, 2021

My condo complex is located in Clearwater Florida and has a community contract with spectrum. I wanting to know when Cloud DVR will be available for my condo community.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 124 MOD
    May 03, 2021 Accepted Answer

Good morning, @SerenityBeachBum (love the handle). Thanks for asking and as of now the Cloud DVR isn't available for bulk accounts. I am not aware of that changing any time soon but we do appreciate the feedback. You can (of course) stay in touch with us here or even talk with your property management who may take up the cause and let their account contact know that is a service they would like to add..

Thanks for jumping in the community and feel free to post any time in any categories that you are interested in or need help with.

Have a good one,

Randy

Replies

• SerenityBeachBumSerenityBeachBum Posts: 2 ✭✭
    May 04, 2021

Thanks for the update Randy. I’ll be working with my property manager to push for this.

This discussion has been closed.