Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

Did you all call about moving your satellite?

AntnonyAntnony Posts: 1
in Community Suggestions May 03, 2021

Someone called about having satellite TV and said the Satellite was going to be repositioned and they wanted to know how many TV's we have in out home. They wanted me to hold on but I hung up. The phone number calling was 334-244-3472 and 1-800-333-3747

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭
    May 03, 2021

Someone called about having satellite TV and said the Satellite was going to be repositioned and they wanted to know how many TV's we have in out home. They wanted me to hold on but I hung up. The phone number calling was 334-244-3472 and 1-800-333-3747

Hi Anthony,

Messages like these are obviously spam calls, and users should NOT take action by calling any of these numbers or having any fake reps take control of your devices. Hang up immediately if you get these kinds of calls. Never call these numbers back if they leave a message on your voicemail or answering machine!. You can use Spectrum's spam report page to report numbers like these. Here is the report form:

Satch

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 56 MOD
    May 03, 2021

Hello @Antnony ! I agree with Satch. That wasn't us as we do not provide satellite services to residential customers.

Have a great day!

Randy